Detailed market research is the basis for developing a clear and coherent strategy for business development. In the rapidly changing UK construction market it is important to be aware of the current state, trends and forecasts for the overall industry and for the many sectors within it whether for housing, industrial, commercial or infrastructure. Detailed research is necessary to target contracting, building products and services and professional consultancy to each of these sectors and to determine the best marketing strategy. We can provide an initial no obligation consultancy to discuss and advise on the research brief followed by a research proposal setting out clear deliverables, costs and time frame.
Here are some of the market research services we can offer:
- Overall UK construction research and sector analysis
- Detailed segment analysis with identification of main players, market share and strategy
- Detailed competitor analysis in your sector
- Competitor product research
- New products and services research and appraisal of target sector and potential competitors and customers.
- Distribution analysis for products and services
- Assistance with corporate or product strategies
- Search for potential new business partners
We have in-depth experience in construction research from initial desk research through to detailed research and analysis to business development consultancy assisting with your marketing strategy.
Here are some of the many subject areas Neil Martin has researched within the UK building products market:
|Thermal insulation||Timber frame|
|Profiled sheet cladding||Composite cladding|
|Pre insulated pipes||Insulated gutters|
|Recycled glass usage||Marketing communications|